Monday 28 January 2013

My Arrival And Ea rant



Introduction

Hello
I guess I best get started with first saying that i am a ranter (hence the name) now there are many things in life at the moment which we can and to be honest we do rant about so maybe daily or weekly I shall rant about anything and everything while trying not to repeat myself, my spellings crap and im trying to write formal......for the first post at least 

These rants will be based on things effecting me, family, friends and anything else and i would very much like your views on the subjects and feel free to ask my views on other things.

Also don't expect this blog to be anything flashy or attractive if it does its job and i get at least a viewer besides myself I'll be jumping for joy since I need the exercise. 


formalish part over

EA support RANT


So then at the moment Ea is really pissing me off  about three of my games have stopped working and this has been going on for the pass 3 or 4 months so a bit late anyway two of them belong to Ea so after being rudely ignored on the forum for about a month i took to ea support (i didn't attack them honestly) i explained my problem submitted a dxdiag report and everything i did first they pretty much told me to do things i had already done so it shows they don't bother reading anything the whole thing looked like an auto reply after that the suggested a few simple things (although i didn't think of them at the time) and it felt like they was talking to a brainless child even though i had said i have decent knowledge of computers and programs. anyway after playing pong with what i believe is an auto reply bot i get told to use the self help guide for further help.

now if this person is reading this which i highly doubt anyone is I apologize for calling you an auto reply bot.
however this has not been the first time i have  had problems with ea products/site and the ea support haven't been much help so advice if you got an ea product which don't work or stopped working trying sorting it out yourselves (since after a while they say use the self help guide for brainless children FAQ) or you may get lucky and have an smart auto reply bot or a real person solve it.

Edit

it replied twice and basically when i said i don't have any custom content (for the 3rd time ) it told me to uninstall it.
EA IS USELESS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment